Tuesday 21 June 2022

Rosemary Millis

 

Life for me has changed little during the past 10 years. I continued to go into Guy’s to help build up teaching material and select cases for research until the pandemic interrupted it all. Visits to France were always enjoyable but a few years ago my brother and I decided that maintaining both a barge and a house there was becoming more of a burden than a pleasure so the barge went and in the past year the house has also been sold. Now I am enjoying visiting family and friends and exploring more areas of England. During the first lock down I was very organised and cleared the house of a lot of unused items, did a lot of walking, listened to RSM online talks and did several on line courses on genetics and epidemiology. Since then I seem to have become slower and lazier and far less productive! However, life is still enjoyable and there always seems to be plenty to do but never enough time to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment